It is difficult for me to know where to begin when it comes to my own personal experiences and the life changing transformations that breathwork has brought to my life.
One thing I am absolutely sure of is that breathwork has allowed me to live the life I have always wanted and it has allowed me to live a life that is relatively stress free and filled with joy, peace, calm and love. You can have this too.
Breathwork is a powerful transformative process that supports us to clear unresolved issues, dissolve limiting decisions, freeing ourselves from the unhealthy attachment to past events, allowing us to access our essential nature.Breathwork guides the unfolding of our full potential, generating a feeling of aliveness and sense of inspiration as we move towards fulfilling our dreams.Breathwork is client focused. The client learns experientially about the unique interaction of the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels of being. The client, through awareness and experience of the Breath, can bring themselves into balance and create a sense of well-being and purpose.
Australian Breathwork Association
So what is breathwork?
Breathwork has been used as a healing and transformative tool for millennia. Wherever we find a shamanic or spiritual culture, you will find some form of breathwork being used to help beings to transform and heal themselves.
Breathwork can take on many forms from the simplest conscious breathing technique to complex energetic exchange systems, all use the breath as the tool to achieve their ends.
During a typical breathwork session, as the breath is allowed to work more intensely on the body, unhealed traumas will start to be brought to a level of consciousness where healing can begin to take place. Sometimes this can be cathartic, many times the trauma is directly acknowledged and released.
A session can typically last from 1.5 - 2.5 hours depending on the client's situation. There are normally next-steps set at the end of the breathing session that a client is expected to undertake.
What can Breathwork do for me?
A series of breathwork sessions with Geoffrey can:
- help you remember who you are and where you have come from.
- help you remember and get in touch with your authentic self (the one that is free of the fears and traumas, the one that is vulnerable)
- empower you to do and be want you want.
- create clarity around present issues and situations in your life so that you can make better informed conscious decisions with respect to these things.
- help you get back in touch with your uniqueness.
- start and accompany you on your journey of self-discovery, self-awareness, self-transformation, self-healing, self-development.
- leave you feeling more empowered, whatever the situation you are facing you will understand there is always something you can do. Breathe!
- give you skills that can help you understand your life experiences until now.
- equip you with the insights, understandings and tools to deal with everyday challenges going forward.
Regular Breathwork makes life easier, by releasing and transforming traumas that have held you back and squashed your creativity and clarity.
Who is Breathwork for?
Breathwork is for anyone who:
- Feels that there is something holding you back from living a fully present and joyful life.
- Feel lonely, isolated and unable to find the people and support needed to make changes in your life.
- Constantly repeats the same limiting patterns and cannot find a way to break free.
- Is looking for a mind-body therapy that will allow you to develop yourself and become a useful tool in future difficult times.
- Is wanting to understand why you are where you are in your life and move on from there with greater clarity and consciousness.
If your answer to any of the above is yes, then breathwork is for you.
It does not matter how old you are or what your condition is, as long as you are reasonably healthy, you can use breathwork to help you improve the quality of your life.
Geoffrey and breathwork
Geoffrey is a breathwork facilitator with over 12 years of experience and has successfully helped many hundreds of people to increase their levels of well-being, happiness, joy and love through the use of breathwork.
I practice a relatively straightforward, but profound, form of breathwork. I use a type of conscious connected breathing which when coupled with my experience, insights and other techniques can help clients to release many blocking traumas from their life and gain deeper insights into where they have come from and who they truly are.
It is this ability of breathwork, to reach quite deep/profound levels of healing very rapidly; that has been Geoffrey's passion from his initial introduction back in the 1990's.
One of Geoffrey's past clients had this to say about breathwork with Geoffrey:
A breathwork session with Geoffrey is a bit like having 2 years of psychotherapy in 2 hoursname withheld
You can find more testimonials about breathwork with Geoffrey by clicking here.
What does Geoffrey offer?
Geoffrey can offer you the following breathwork possibilities:
- A group breathwork session where at least five people breathe together. Group breathwork provides an additional dynamic to the session as there is the energy of the group and the support, encouragement and challenge that this type of session can bring.
- A series of 5 individual sessions, this is for the first time breather or a returning breather wanting to work through a particular trauma. These sessions will typically be held at the client's residence where possible.
- A wet breathwork session. This session is performed in a warm, body temperature water. This environment can help deal with very deep traumas that extend back to early childhood, birth and beyond.
- An individual breathwork session. This is typically for experienced breathers who wish to work through an issue that has come up for them.
Individual and group sessions can be done indoors or outdoors, the choice is yours.
All sessions must be pre-booked and pre-paid. Prices vary depending on the type of session being booked. You can pay for a session here in the store. Then you can book your session here.
Need more info, or, want to book a session
My name is Geoffrey Smith I can help you to discover a happier, more fulfilled life. Do you have the courage and commitment to do this work?
Do you have additional questions? Are you not sure this is for you and need to find out more?
Contact me to talk about what you want, just click here to send me an email or phone/SMS me on +45 53 63 98 88. I am waiting to help and support you.