Breathwork is a powerful transformative process that supports us to clear unresolved issues, dissolve limiting decisions, freeing ourselves from the unhealthy attachment to past events, allowing us to access our essential nature.Breathwork guides the unfolding of our full potential, generating a feeling of aliveness and sense of inspiration as we move towards fulfilling our dreams.Breathwork is client focused. The client learns experientially about the unique interaction of the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels of being. The client, through awareness and experience of the Breath, can bring themselves into balance and create a sense of well-being and purpose.
Australian Breathwork Association
So what is breathwork?
What can Breathwork do for me?
- help you remember who you are and where you have come from.
- help you remember and get in touch with your authentic self (the one that is free of the fears and traumas, the one that is vulnerable)
- empower you to do and be want you want to be.
- create clarity about present issues and situations in your life so that you can make better informed conscious decisions with respect to these things.
- help you get back in touch with your uniqueness.
- start and accompany you on your journey of self-discovery, self-awareness, self-transformation, self-healing, self-development.
- leave you feeling more empowered, whatever the situation you are facing you will understand there is always something you can do. Breathe!
- give you skills that can help you understand your life experiences until now.
- equip you with the insights, understandings and tools to deal with everyday challenges going forward.
Who is Breathwork for?
- Feels that there is something holding you back from living a fully present and joyful life.
- Feel lonely, isolated and unable to find the people and support needed to make changes in your life.
- Constantly repeats the same limiting patterns and cannot find a way to break free.
- Is looking for a mind-body therapy that will allow you to develop yourself and become a useful tool in future difficult times.
- Is wanting to understand why you are where you are in your life and move on from there with greater clarity and consciousness.
Geoffrey and breathwork
A breathwork session with Geoffrey is a bit like having 2 years of psychotherapy in 2 hoursname withheld
What does Geoffrey offer?
- A group breathwork session where at least five people breathe together. Group breathwork provides an additional dynamic to the session as there is the energy of the group and the support, encouragement and challenge that this type of session can bring.
- A series of 5 individual sessions, this is for the first time breather or a returning breather wanting to work through a particular trauma. These sessions will typically be held at the client's residence where possible.
- A wet breathwork session. This session is performed in a warm, body temperature water. This environment can help deal with very deep traumas that extend back to early childhood, birth and beyond.
- An individual breathwork session. This is typically for experienced breathers who wish to work through an issue that has come up for them.
Need more info, or, want to book a session
Contact me to talk about what you want, just click here to send me an email or phone/text me on +45 53 63 98 88. I am waiting to help and support you.