Giving and Receiving Joyshop
I am writing to let you know about my new joyshop (a joyshop is a workshop that nourishes our joyfulness!). It is a two-day workshop and it has been created by myself and the ever beautiful Pernille Søgaard, who by the way is my co-trainer for the Eclectic Breathwork Facilitator Education.
I have always been a "giver" almost from the moment of my arrival here, certainly from 4 years old I have just given and given and given! and I always struggled, to the point of feeling deeply embarrassed and seriously unworthy of receiving. This pattern I had was really not helping me and I got to a point where I was dissatisfied with giving so much and not being able to receive and not giving did not improve things at all.
I wanted to truly be able to receive what others were giving me and to give to others without any expectations to be able to give and receive joy, plain and simple.
It took me many years to work out what was going on and how to change what I was doing and where I was coming from in these situations.
This two-day joyshop will fast track you to giving & receiving with freedom, ease, and unabashed open heartedly joy. It is two days in order to be able to get everything we have to give you on this in!
Both Pernille and I are really excited to offer this joyshop at this time of year. We feel that it has the ability to be deeply transformational for those of you who are stressed or struggle with the whole giving and receiving thing.
So if you are or do struggle with G&R, consider joining us we are sure you will not regret it, and, it will be the first gift you give yourself this coming holiday season.
See you there
Geoffrey & Pernille
What you will get:
- Understand and release what blocks your ability to give and receive in an open, clear and wholehearted way.
- Be able to set clear intentions around G & R
- Honour our greatest teacher of G & R; our breath. (There are two breathwork sessions included in the joyshop)
- Learn mindfulness-based tools to enable us to give wholeheartedly.
- Simple but highly effective techniques to keep you in the joy spot when you are giving or receiving.
- A beautiful 41-page workbook
The joyshop will happen from 10:00 am til 5:00 pm on Sat & Sun 16th & 17th December
Heilesen og Mygind Center
Baghuset 2 sal, Hellerupvej 10
Early Bird & Cost
There is an early bird offer until 1/12, so if you book now you get the two-day joyshop just for 960kr instead of 1200kr.
From 1/12 the standard ticket is 1200kr
Students and unemployed can get an early bird for 906 or from 1/12 a discounted ticket for 1000kr
And for those who wish to support our work we have a supportive ticket for 2000kr
You can book your place here: https://bit.ly/GiveRec
What to bring
- You should wear comfortable loose clothing. We will be moving our bodies and there are breathwork sessions.
- Bring something towards the co-creation lunch on both days.
- A water bottle
- Maybe a notebook
- Perhaps a yoga mat
- Possibly a pillow
- Your G&R issues and questions
Need to know more?
If you want to know more about the joyshop then please contact Geoffrey via text or call to +45 53 63 98 88.
Book your place here: https://bit.ly/GiveRec