Global Breath Circle - Online from Denmark
Breathing Circle people are into breathing with awareness. Since this simple practice has affected positive change in our lives we meet once a month to celebrate the breath and introduce other people to this transformational tool.
Come and join us, be a part of this amazing global event, join your breath, love and energy with others around the planet and help to breathe the world into awareness. awakeness and open-hearted fearlessness.
Each month there is a slightly different theme. Check the Facebook page for details.
After you have registered you will receive an email with the zoom connection details and later a reminder of the event. If you do not get them, please contact Geoffrey ASAP!
Please make sure to join the call a few minutes early so we can start on time. - Thanks and see you online soon.
What do I need in order to join in the event?
- You will need to be in a place where you will not be disturbed by anyone else for at least 2 hrs
- You will need to be able to lie down comfortably for at least 1 hour or more
- You will need a cover to keep warm
- You will need a pillow (to scream/yell/shout into) - you may need one top lay your head on as well!
- You will need tissues or toilet roll
- A pen and paper to write on
- A good stable internet connection and a place for your phone/laptop/webcam where your upper body/torso can be seen reasonably clearly. So no really dark places or dimly lit rooms.
- Wear loose clothing
- Put your pets, animal and human, out of your breathing space
- Water to drink
- Your great heart and loving courage
How can I find out more about (and start my own) Breathing Circle?
You can read more and contact Nathalia either via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/BreathingCircleNetwork or through the website https://www.breathingcircle.org/
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
|Event Date||Event End Date||Location||Individual Price||Register|
|27-04-2021 7:00 pm||27-04-2021 9:00 pm||Online Session||Gift Economy - give what you feel honors the work|
|25-05-2021 7:00 pm||25-05-2021 9:00 pm||Online Session||Gift Economy - give what you feel honors the work|
|29-06-2021 7:00 pm||29-06-2021 9:00 pm||Online Session||Gift Economy - give what you feel honors the work|