AFGO - A Breathwork Intensive 2020 - 2021
A BREATHWORK INTENSIVE
9 MONTHS OF TRANSFORMATION TOWARDS HEALING, EMPOWERMENT AND SELF-LOVE
A deep journey to understanding what your wounds are and to recognizing how these wounds are activated. You will be given powerful techniques to transform them into gifts. You will break free from old, negative and limiting patterns of thought and behaviour.
You will reconnect with your inner child, your female and your male energies. By doing so you will be able to heal your relationships with others and find wholeness within yourself and in the world.
You will learn to feel your body, to listen to its language. It will give you deep grounding. It will develop the power of your intuition.
All of this combined will take you on a deep, raw and intense journey. Going through this journey as a group will reveal its immense power. You will witness and be witnessed. You will hear and be heard. You will heal together.
At the end of these nine months, you will be able to share your gifts, and you will be ready to bring healing into this world through the breath.
Breathwork therapy brings you to an extended state of consciousness. It is an incredibly fast and yet gentle therapy. Through breathwork, your body releases the old limiting energies of the past, the old stories that keep us stuck in old limiting negative patterns, judgements and beliefs.
Eclectic breathwork Is a style of rebirthing breathwork that strives to accommodate all people from all walks of life. It is a style that is led by intention, from the heart. It is a style that deeply honours, acknowledges and respects each participant’s life journey and strives to help you remember who you truly are and where you have really come from.
It was a beautiful journey to the depths of my being, through scary edges and fears, heart, laughter,
joy, authenticity, understanding and loving myself more and more. I feel truly blessed and grateful for such wonderful support and guidance, thank you so much Geoffrey"
I had no idea that life could be so easy. That I would ever feel so free, so safe and so powerful.
That I would ever be able to embrace whatever happens, and that I would allow my pains to bring me the gifts they carry. My life is forever changed. I am forever changed. Thank you
Geoffrey and thank you to my beautiful breath family who I shared this magic jouney with."
It has been an amazing journey. I have deepened my understanding of myself and improved my relationships to others. really didn't expect to. I have been self-developing for years!! But this was different, more enriching, more intense and raw. thank you."
Who is this for?
This is for;
- Anyone who wants to become an Eclectic Breathwork facilitator.
- Existing therapists who want to incorporate Eclectic Breathwork into their practice.
- Anyone who truly wants to live a full, rich, mindful, conscious life. To live aware of, and, be willing to work with, the limiting beliefs, feelings and traumas held in the body and to be free of them.
- Anyone who wants a concentrated, rapid personal development program.
The programme is designed to incorporate and respect the planetary energy flow throughout the year, and this can be roughly divided into three parts, they are;
- November – January: Your Stuff!
The first three months will primarily focus on a profound journey to understanding what your stuff is. The reason we are who we are is primarily due to our stuff! We are largely unconscious about our stuff. Our stuff is the root of our suffering. The majority of our stuff is held in our body.
Consciously working with our stuff brings about transformation, remembering and liberation.
Understanding how stuff is held in the body, the source and nature of that stuff is the true foundation for an Eclectic BreathWorker or anybody else who is choosing to live life more fully, mindfully and consciously.
Stuff is what we work with in breath therapy.
- February – April: Energy, Space, Presence and Integrity
This cycle of the training introduces the student to understanding these terms in very practical ways. Holding space for a client is the foundation of assisting a client to enter into the process of transformation and remembering. To be able to hold space, the practitioner has to understand the energetic nature of the breath and the body, this involves Presence and Integrity from the practitioner.
- May-August (July is a holiday!): Ripening, fruition and harvest celebration
The final three months is where the practitioner commences to assimilate the work of the past 6months and embarks on practically demonstrating mastery of Eclectic Breath Therapy. This process is one of maturation and bringing the theoretical understandings into practical use in the practitioner/client situation. Finally, we arrive at the harvest celebration of the seed that was planted back in November and has been nurtured throughout the 9-month growing period and there is graduation.
Due to a last-minute cancellation of our booking at the Asnæs retreat center we are looking for an alternative venue. The new location will still be somewhere on Sjælland in Denmark
- Nov 6-8: Working with your stuff, understanding and letting go of your old patterns
- Dec 18-20: Listening to your body, chakras work & unfolding, developing, understanding and deepening into your intuition
- Jan 15-17: Re-connecting with your inner-child & Emotional Freedom Technique
- Feb 5-7: Your female energy & Family Constellations Technique
- Mar 19-21: Your male energy, polarity, boundaries & The Wheel of Consent
- Apr 16-18: Back to the roots, bringing your inner child. Heart healing, forgiveness and gratitude and integration
- May 7-9: The elements of ceremony, Energy Space Clearing Technique, presence & holding space.
- June 18-20: Facilitating individual breathwork sessions
- Aug 6-8: Celebration: bringing the harvest home
WHO IS GEOFFREY SMITH?
Master breathwork facilitator, energetic space clearer, momentarian and peaceful visionary.
Geoffrey has worked with thousands of clients across Europe. He brings to his practice more than 30 years combined experience in Tai Chi, direct teachings from Shamans from the time he lived in Papa New Guinea, 45 years of practice of meditation following the teachings of Master Thich Nhat Hanh.
He has also trained in Emotional Freedom Technique, Laughter Yoga, Shiatsu and Space Clearing.
Geoffrey’s unique style is both gentle and sharp. Following his profound intuition, he respects the rhythm you are on and very lovingly guides you to your own awakening.
With Geoffrey, you will find your unique path to healing, self-love and empowerment.
Included in the journey
- Nine transformative residential weekends from Friday 6 pm to Sunday at 5 pm.
- Accommodation and food included. We co-create meals together
- Certificate of Breathwork Therapist for individual sessions
- Weekly online check-ins with the group, not compulsory
- Support from Geoffrey at all times
- The exclusive Eclectic Breathwork Facilitator Manual
- Playlists for breathwork sessions
- Access to an online library to deepen the teachings
- Private and secure online chat group
- Private and secure online discussion group where you can draw on the collective wisdom and experience of all my graduates:
Super-early-bird until 31 July: 21% discount (26,000kr)
Early-bird until 1 October: 15% discount (28,000kr)
After 1 October: 33,000 kr
5,000kr non-refundable deposit paid at registration.
Monthly payment plans are available.
If you are financially challenged, contact me so we can find a solution.
Limited space: 12 participants maximum.
To claim your spot hit the register button below or send me a message at , or call/text me @ +45 53 63 98 88 or chat with me online by booking a chat here: https://bit.ly/ChatGeoffrey
|Event Date||06-11-2020 6:00 pm|
|Event End Date||08-11-2020 5:00 pm|
|Location||TBA - To Be Annonced|
Breathwork Facilitator, Joyologist, Momentarian and Peaceful Visionary
Selma Mok Nour