Global Breath Circle - Online from Denmark
Breathing Circle people are into breathing with awareness. Since this simple practice has affected positive change in our lives, we meet monthly to celebrate the breath and introduce other people to this transformational tool.
Come and join us, be a part of this unique global event, join your breath, love and energy with others around the planet and help to breathe the world into awareness: awakeness and open-hearted fearlessness.
Each month there is a slightly different theme. Check the Facebook page for details.
After you register, you will receive an email with the zoom connection details and a reminder of the event later. If you do not get them, get in touch with Geoffrey ASAP!
Please join the call a few minutes early so we can start on time. - Thanks, and see you online soon.
What does it cost?
This is a Gift Economy event. So you can gift the organiser whatever you feel honors you and the facilitator.
What do I need to join in the event?
- You will need to be in a place where you will not be disturbed by anyone else for at least 2 hrs.
- You will need to be able to lie down comfortably for at least 1 hour or more.
- You will need a cover to keep warm.
- You will need a pillow (to scream/yell/shout into) - you may need one to lay your head on too!
- You will need tissues or a toilet roll
- A pen and paper to write on
- An excellent stable internet connection and a place for your phone/laptop/webcam where your upper body/torso can be clearly seen. So no really dark areas or dimly lit rooms.
- Wear loose clothing
- Put your pets, animal and human, out of your breathing space
- Water to drink
- Your great heart and loving courage
How can I find out more about (and start my own) Breathing Circle?
You can read more and contact Nathalia either via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/BreathingCircleNetwork or through the website https://www.breathingcircle.org/
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can call or text Geoffrey on 53 63 98 88 or via email at
|Event Date||28-02-2023 5:00 pm|
|Event End Date||28-02-2023 7:00 pm|
|Individual Price||Gift Economy - give what you feel honors the work|